The Charger4 from Riese & Müller is one of our most popular bikes and allows specifications to suit many riders and requirements. Some exciting new options are coming in 23/24, including Rohloff E-14, heated seat and ABS! Here, Dan covers what’s coming and talks about availability.
Design and Customization
- Additional Colour Added: Now available in Dark Red Matt
- 36,000 Combinations: Thanks to various gearings, high-speed versions, and colour options. We’d be pleased to help you choose the perfect options to meet your requirements.
- Pricing: Starts at £4,819 for the basic touring version and up to around £8,500 for fully specced models.
New Features and Comfort
- Rolhoff E-14 Speedhub: Now compatible with the Bosch Smart System, our most popular gearing option is back!
- Heated Saddle: A luxurious feature for cold days.
- Fixed Stem & Intuvia 100 Display: Comes as standard but can be upgraded for an extra £112 to a colour LED display and adjustable stem.
Safety and Add-ons
- ABS Brakes: Optional, available at a reduced price of £373.
- Other Add-ons available: Front carriers, a chain lock extension, and different tyre options available.
Lead Times and Availability
- Quick Delivery: Factory-ordered bikes are expected within four weeks, although some variations may occur.
- New Specifications Availability: Dark Red Matt and Enviolo automatic versions will be out in October and November, respectively.
Want to know more about the Riese and Müller Charger4?
- We’re here to answer any questions, call us on 01453 834300 or email [email protected]
- Our Test bikes are due September (Vario) and December (Rohloff + Range Extender and Vario Automatic).
- Our Special offer: Order a new Riese and Müller and get £600 worth of essential extras, including a Bosch Connect Module (GPS tracker and alarm), a gold-rated ABUS folding lock, and 60 days of free insurance with LAKA.