First Impressions and Key Features
- Bosch Smart System: The most significant change is the switch to the Bosch Smart system, allowing, amongst other things, over-the-air updates, the powerful Bosch Flow app, and new riding assistance modes.
- Rohloff and Dual Battery: The new smart system is now compatible with dual batteries and, importantly, Rohloff E-14 Speedhubs
- Battery Options: The bike comes with a 625 watt-hour battery as standard. A dual-battery version will be available from February 2024.
- Display and stem: All versions of the Homage4 feature an adjustable stem (even the standard Purion 200 display specification). It is possible to upgrade to a Kiox 300 or the large screen of the Kiox 500.
- Price: The price of the bike ranges from £6,209 to over £10,000, depending on the chosen specifications.
- Motor: The Homage4 is equipped with a powerful CX motor that delivers 85 Newton meters of torque.
- Comfort and GX Options: The Comfort option provides a very comfortable riding experience, while the GX option offers a knobbly tire for better traction on dusty or muddy tracks.
- Improved ABS Braking: The ABS braking system has been improved and made more discreet, with a lower cost compared to previous models.
- Additional Options: These include a dropper seat post, front carriers, and bags.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE RIESE AND MÜLLER HOMAGE4?
- We’re here to answer any questions, call us on 01453 834300 or email [email protected]
- Our Homage4 Test bikes are due September (GT Vario) and December (Rohloff) and February (Dual Battery)
- Our Special offer: Order a new Riese and Müller and get £600 worth of essential extras, including a Bosch Connect Module (GPS tracker and alarm), a gold-rated ABUS folding lock, and 60 days of free insurance with LAKA.