Riese & Müller’s new Delite4 e-bike introduces a slew of upgrades that set this model apart from its predecessor and keeps this iconic ebike at the pinnacle of high-end electric bikes. This is a summary of the main features.
Watch Dan in the video below for a more in-depth look.
Design and Gearing Options
- Available in Tundra grey, a popular colour option.
- Offers three different specifications: touring, vario, and, most importantly, Rohloff E-14 Speedhub compatibility.
Cockpit and Display
- Features new cockpit options, including a new Purion 200 display with an LED info screen, Kiox 300 and the larger Kiox 500
- It comes with a standard carrier that can hold 20kg.
- Offers an optional pannier rack for the GT version that can hold 10kg.
- Front carriers and bags are also available as add-ons.
- The GT pack includes a Suntour suspension fork, wide road tyres, and now with the optional extra Bosch ABS 2.0 brakes, discreetly integrated into the bike for extra safety.
- The GX option is aimed at riders who ride off-road more often and features Fox Float suspension with 140mm of travel, dropper seatpost and off-road tyres. The GX version is also available with the Fox Float 34 Performance Boost fork and the Fox Float DPS Performance for ultimate tuneability and offroad performance. Most customers opt for this version. Note: The GX pack is not available with Bosch ABS 2.0 brakes.
- The Comfort Kit provides a more relaxed riding position with curved handlebars and a wider saddle.
Want to know more about the Riese and Müller Delite4?
- We’re here to answer any questions, call us on 01453 834300 or email [email protected]
- Our Test bikes are due to be available in early October.
- Our Special offer: Order a new Riese and Müller and get £600 worth of essential extras, including a Bosch Connect Module (GPS tracker and alarm), a gold-rated ABUS folding lock, and 60 days of free insurance with LAKA.