We’ve had a very busy year here at EDEMO and we’re expecting an even busier 2022 so we’re looking to add another E-Bike Technician to our team.
To apply, check our the job description below and then send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit to [email protected]
EDEMO E-bike Technician
Up to £25k depending on experience
EDEMO Electric bikes are dedicated Riese & Müller eBike specialists offering the world’s best electric bikes from our dedicated Experience Store in Nailsworth and our workshop in central Bristol.
Electric bike sales are growing significantly year-on-year, and at EDEMO, we want our customers to experience more than simply an easier commute. We believe in adventure and pushing boundaries, venturing beyond your comfort zone to experience everything the great outdoors has to offer!
As an independent business, we offer a truly bespoke and personal service and pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our customers, offering a no-pressure environment where customers can find their perfect bike. We are a dedicated small team and are now looking for the person who can help us grow the business during this exciting electric revolution.
This position would be perfect for an e-bike evangelist with great technical and customer service skills looking to join a fast-growing company and be part of a great team. If you are energetic, self-motivated and ready to work in a unique and exciting environment then we’d love to hear from you.
Purpose: To assemble, service and deliver bikes. To act as an ambassador for EDEMO and provide an exceptional customer experience including sales appointments, aftersales advice and support.
Location: Mainly based at our workshop in central Bristol with frequent travel for deliveries and regular cover at our Nailsworth Experience Store.
- Assembling bikes and completing pre-delivery inspections and associated paperwork
- Delivering bikes to customers and completing personal set up and handover
- Carrying out pre-booked sales appointments with customers to find them their perfect Riese & Müller bike
- Providing customers with after sales support and advice, via email, phone and face to face.
- Booking and completing service work including delivery and collection
- Ensuring the workshop is clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Providing sales cover in our Nailsworth showroom (including Saturdays)
- Maintaining and cleaning display/demo bikes
- Unloading deliveries
- Pitching in with anything else that might be needed – we’re a small team!
- Self-starter with a proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Qualified to Cytech level 2 or 3 is preferred, although specific e-bike training can be provided for the successful candidate
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Pride in your work and excellent attention to detail
- A natural team player and excellent communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience of working in bicycle maintenance and repair
- Full clean driving licence
- Cytech e-bike qualification or experience in e-bike maintenance
- Experience of Riese & Müller e-bikes
What we can offer you:
- 37.5 hours per week, including some Saturdays
- Discounts on e-Bikes and accessories
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)
- Comprehensive uniform provided
- Contemporary working environment