We’ve had a very busy year here at EDEMO and we’re expecting an even busier 2022 so we’re looking to add an experienced Operations/Office Manager to our team.
To apply, check our the job description below and then send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit to [email protected]
EDEMO Operations/Office Manager
Salary negotiable depending on experience
EDEMO Electric bikes are dedicated Riese & Müller eBike specialists offering the world’s best electric bikes from our dedicated Experience Store in Nailsworth and our distribution hub in central Bristol.
Electric bike sales are growing significantly year-on-year, and at EDEMO, we want our customers to experience more than simply an easier commute. We believe in adventure and pushing boundaries, venturing beyond your comfort zone to experience everything the great outdoors has to offer!
As an independent business, we offer a truly bespoke and personal service and pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our customers, offering a no-pressure environment where customers can find their perfect bike. We are a dedicated small team and are now looking for the person who can help us grow the business during this exciting electric revolution.
This position would be perfect for you if you’re super organised, good with customers and love every day being different. If you are energetic, self-motivated and ready to work in a unique and exciting environment then we’d love to hear from you.
Purpose: To run the office at EDEMO and keep us super organised. Everything from dealing with customer enquiries and scheduling bike deliveries through to shipping accessory orders and updating our social media, there will be lots of variety!
Location: Based at our office and workshop space at Paintworks in Bristol.
- Scheduling sales calls, showroom visits and service appointments
- Managing service, maintenance & delivery calendar
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Overseeing customer service email boxes and directing accordingly
- Updating our website including editing and publishing blog posts
- Managing our social media (Instagram, YouTube and Facebook)
- Packing and shipping parts and accessories
- Updating and maintaining customer records (using Hubspot)
- Purchasing spares and accessories
- Occasional bookkeeping support
- Pitching in with anything else that might be needed – we’re a small team!
- Self-starter with a proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Superb organisational skills
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Pride in your work and excellent attention to detail
- A natural team player and excellent communication skills
- 5+ years’ in an Office/Operations Management role
- Diary/calendar management experience
- Experience of managing social media accounts
- Customer service experience
What we can offer you:
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Discounts on e-Bikes and accessories
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)
- Comprehensive uniform provided
- Contemporary and relaxed working environment