We’ve had a very busy year here at EDEMO and we’re expecting an even busier 2023 so we’re looking to add an experienced Digital Content Manager to our team.
To apply, check our the job description below and then send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit to [email protected]
Digital Content Manager
£35k (pro-rata). Approximately 21 hours per week but exact hours and days are negotiable
EDEMO Electric bikes are dedicated Riese & Müller eBike specialists offering the world’s best electric bikes from our dedicated Experience Store in Nailsworth and our distribution hub in central Bristol.
Electric bike sales are growing significantly year-on-year, and at EDEMO, we want our customers to experience more than simply an easier commute. We believe in adventure and pushing boundaries, venturing beyond your comfort zone to experience everything the great outdoors has to offer!
As an independent business, we offer a truly bespoke and personal service and pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our customers, offering a no-pressure environment where people can find their perfect bike.
Producing engaging and informative content has been crucial to our success so far and we’re now looking for a dedicated Content Manager to oversee our content production from end to end.
This position would be perfect for you if you’re super organised, love producing impactul content and enjoy every day being different. If you are energetic, self-motivated and ready to work in a unique and exciting environment then we’d love to hear from you.
Purpose: To manage the production, post-production, publication and promotion of all forms of content across all relevant channels.
Location: Based at our showroom in Nailsworth near Stroud.
- Implementing the content strategies, creation, and publication process across all of our channels.
- Editing everything from blogs to landing pages (etc.) to ensure every piece of content is as concise, accurate, and impactful as possible.
- Own the brand and make sure content and messaging is consistent across all EDEMO content whether on Instagram, YouTube or our website.
- Developing content strategy by working with the business owner to plan, write, and deliver engaging content that achieves objectives across different platforms.
- Working alongside external production team to produce, publish and promote new content.
- Maintaining a content calendar that plans and schedules the delivery of content throughout the year.
- Managing all blog content on the websites, ensuring this is on brand, up to date, relevant, and performing.
- Optimise blog posts and other website pages using digital marketing tools (SEO)
- Managing our social media (Instagram, YouTube and Facebook)
- Pitching in with anything else that might be needed – we’re a small team!
- Self-starter with a proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Superb organisational skills
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Pride in your work and excellent attention to detail
- A natural team player and excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years in a content management or similar role
- Very strong SEO knowledge.
- Proven content planning and project management experience.
- Experience of managing social media accounts
What we can offer you:
- 21 hours per week Tues – Sat (negotiable working pattern)
- Discounts on e-Bikes and accessories
- 25 days holiday pro rata (+ Bank holidays)
- Contemporary and relaxed working environment
How to apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter stating what makes you a great fit for the role and the team to [email protected]